The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is a board of education in India which is of national level for both private and public schools. These are managed and controlled by the Union Government of India. There is a rough count of approximately around 220 schools in 28 foreign countries and 20,299 schools in India are affiliated to the CBSE.
The CBSE board has one of the popular education systems which helps students to prepare from Class 1 to Class 12 for the competitive examinations by making the entry easy into the world’s leading universities. The pedagogical approach to the integrated education authorizes the students to focus effectively on the academic. They can also pursue their interests in sports, NCC and other extracurricular activities.
CBSE is affiliated to all the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, all the Kendriya Vidyalayas, private schools and most of the schools approved by the Central Government of India. Class 10 and Class 12 final exams would be conducted by CBSE in the month of March every year. The final results would be announced in the month of May.
Earlier CBSE was conducting All India Engineering Entrance Examination for the students who want to get admission into Engineering or Architecture colleges across India. Later on, AIEEE was merged with IIT-JEE in the year 2013. All India Pre Medical Test was also conducted by CBSE Board for admission into Medical colleges in India. From the year 2014, the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test was outsourced to CBSE. With the addition of the Central Teaching Eligibility Test, Class 10 optional proficiency test and NET in 2014, CBSE emerged to be the largest exam conducting body in the world. Here is the latest CBSE exam syllabus information
Users Also Read: How To Bring Positive Energy In Your Life and House
Why choose CBSE?
It is a board of education for private and public schools under the Union Government of India. CBSE Mainly focuses on the following standards:
- Restructuring in teaching and learning technique through student friendly and student centres patterns.
- Altering the examinations and evaluation practices.
- Expertise the learning through skill job oriented and job linked are inserted.
- Regularly monitoring and updating the educational skills of the teachers and administrators by conducting in-house workshops, training programmes, etc.
CBSE Syllabus for All Classes – 1 to 12
The CBSE syllabus is totally based on the National Curriculum Framework 2005 and also provides an opportunity for all the students to achieve mastery in knowledging the subject. The syllabus completely refers to the academic content and chapters which are being taught to the students in the school. However, it is a completely planned set of training which includes subject wise study materials, route of study, practices and guidelines. It also includes the marking scheme and syllabus for practical exams.
Students appearing for the board exams would have finished the syllabus and they also would have started their revision by now. Keeping the CBSE Syllabus handy is the utmost important point for any student who is going to face board exams. CBSE focuses on achieving the following from the latest CBSE exam syllabus.
- They will learn to utilize technology and information for being a better human.
- They can come up with their inner talent in public and also they will be appreciating others for their skills or good work.
- They will be in a position to enhance the self – awareness with the inner potential.
- Students must try to achieve an effective, perspective and peasantry excellence.
- They have to be physically fit, mentally health and well-being.
- They have to build up their livelihood skills and strengthen their knowledge.
- They would be in a position to set their own goals and obtain knowledge for lifelong enlightenment.
- They should implant the values and cultural learning in them.
Users Also Read: Tax Calculator for retirement and tips to invest money
Things to keep in mind before going for the CBSE Board exam.
All the students who are under the CBSE Board need to bare the below mentioned things in your mind before heading to the exam hall.
- Focus on Important topics
- Plan your day ahead
- The practice is the key to success
- Take tests after every concept
- Regular revision
Before you start your preparation, make a copy of latest CBSE exam syllabus and important topics to be covered in it along with the weightage of the concepts. Students will be able to set their own goals and obtain knowledge for lifelong enlightenment. They would be all-rounders with all the necessary inputs provided. Being it physical fitness, mental health and strengthening their knowledge. They will be in a position to know and analyse about themselves. Students will form a tendency to work smarter in any of the works that are given to them.